Finance Application Limitation

Mostly people use Phyton to create stock application (like an application to draw fluctuation of shares in Wall Street) as a robot to predict the bullish and bearish of a portfolio.

What is the limitation of using Outsystem platform for such kind of an application?

Regards

Solution

As I can see,

Python :

• Great Language to work on Mathematics, It has a lot of Libraries Like NumPy, SciPy to do calculations.
  • Great number of Machine Learning and Prediction Libraries to help with Prediction
  • Great Data Visualization Libraries like MatplotLib, Seaborn etc
  • Need Understanding of  these Libraries to be able to crunch data and display in the stock data Visualization format 
  • Many Scientists use this for the Above 3 Reasons

Outsystems : 

I don't see any Ready made forge component for Stock data Visualization. You can definitely make use of Javascript Libraries like 

https://www.highcharts.com/stock/demo/dynamic-update

https://www.highcharts.com/stock/demo/compare

And You can use .net to Handle Complex Calculations if you cant do it within Outsystems.

Also I guess Multi-threading is easier in Python. Outsystems is not built for 3D Appications or Game Like Applications. 

But if you choose to Build Stock App in outsystems you can Definitely do it.It will be faster to develop if there is a Good Outsystems developer who is Good with Javascript knowledge as well.

You can also Integrate Outsystems with python, where Python does the Calculations and Predictions and Out systems handles the Display. 

I have heard that Outsystems has Inbuilt Prediction Libraries in their New Version (Outsystems 11) , But I have not used them yet. 

Note : This is only My View point , I might be wrong as well. Do expect comment from others perspective as well.

Solution

Thank you very much Sir for your holistic string of explanation. Does Outsystem accomodate integration to Phyton as  there is no Phyton stack?

Regards

Random Walk wrote:

Thank you very much Sir for your holistic string of explanation. Does Outsystem accomodate integration to Phyton as  there is no Phyton stack?

Regards

They don't have Python stack, By Integrating them I mean using web services to communicate between outsystems and python.