Native app download and install not working

hi,

i m trying to download and install ipa on phone but seems url not working..i created one page on web application and redirect user from mobile app to that page in phone and call this url on button click.

use below url for

"itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=https://<Servername>/NativeAppBuilder/rest/Download/Ipa?Name=<AppName>&AppKey=85ceaf57-22ea-4c65-8bab-fcda023dad4c"

Please suggest...

Regards,

Shoeb

Hi Shoeb,

Is that app exists in the app store?

Regards,

Pankaj

Pankaj pant wrote:

Hi Shoeb,

Is that app exists in the app store?

Regards,

Pankaj

hi pankaj,

it is not available on app store it is available on internal server i m able to download it from server but downloading in zip format. i need to make installation process like nativaappbuilder to install the app on phone just click on install.

Regards

Shoeb

Hi Shoeb,

What you need is to generate the apk file?

If yes, In Service Studio, Enter the eSpace of your application, click Native Platforms, and follow the steps to generate the app. IOS and Android are different.

Than, in Service Center, you can download the apk file:

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Shoeb Khan

Are you trying to install in an iPhone?

Try allowing cookies in Safari.

Cheers,

João Heleno

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Shoeb,

What you need is to generate the apk file?

If yes, In Service Studio, Enter the eSpace of your application, click Native Platforms, and follow the steps to generate the app. IOS and Android are different.

Than, in Service Center, you can download the apk file:

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

I have generated application long back ago but the problem i getting right now i want to download and install ipa on iPhone and for download and install ipa i m using above mentioned url which is not working nothing happen. 

like this..

showing popup in image no 1 in above image.. this is not happening with me.

This popup should come when i redirect user to this url

window.onload = function() {
window.location.href="its-services://?action=download-manifest&url=https://Servername.com/NativeAppBuilder/rest/Download/PList?Name=myapp"
};

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Shoeb

Is there no solution for this problem? We are having the same problem here.