Value of right hand size object getting lost on assignment

This is a weird issue for me. Not sure if I am mistake any mistake here .

Value(Date and all the fields) of object were getting lost and not showing up in the table correctly hence I though of debugging and put a kind of hack to make it work but I found weird issue . 

Highlight image ( left) show the value before the assignment and rest two image shows value after the assignment . You can also see my assignment statement and value before and after that assignment .

I can see all values in object WeekTweleve before the assignment but after the assignment they are getting lost. I was trying to debug and see if I was making a mistake but now can't even check that there is no statement between assignment and refresh . Values gets lost before refresh called. It is not really related to refresh either as get lost irrespective the next widget. 

Please help if somebody knows about this problem. 


Hi Shailendra Bais,


Have you already tested with hard coded values?


Best Regards

couple of times. 

And still lose the value? with harded coded values?

When I hard code StartDate variable which I just created for this purpose , then it works but not through the variable from list but that what is the problem is .

The ListClear is clear the "ProductionScheduleList" ? 

No . It is not . It is different list which we send to save action . It clears the data even before reaching the clear list node. 


Ok,


And the AjaxRefresh, make a refresh of any value whom affect the "ProductionScheduleList" ?  

Don't forget the assing is made by reference.


Regards

I can understand what you trying now say but it removes the data from WeekTweleve and StartDate just after the assignment even before Ajax refresh. I also looked in this from that perspective. 

I was exploring if somebody might have faced something of this sort. 

Can you do two dumb tests  and show me the debug in 3 moments :

1 - create a DumbDate - after the assing put another Assing: weekStartDate = DumbDate


2 - after ajaxRefresh - Assign DumbDate = WeekStartDate


And show me the debug, the 1st assign , 2nd assign and 3rd assign.




Hi Shailendra Bais,



Did you solve it?


Best Regards

This is still behaving strangely. I even made my code less prone to logical error but still it is removing the data for only first record . Not clue yet . It is still that strange as it was . I also spent sometime with outssystems consultant but issue is still there. I somehow made it work for my use case  but right hand side value is still getting lost. 

Shailendra Bais wrote:

This is still behaving strangely. I even made my code less prone to logical error but still it is removing the data for only first record . Not clue yet . It is still that strange as it was . I also spent sometime with outssystems consultant but issue is still there. I somehow made it work for my use case  but right hand side value is still getting lost. 


This is really strange...


I noticed the the wnStartDate in WeekTwelve is Date not DateTime, i know that not be the problem, but it's an incoherence.


Regards