Hey everyone,

I am currently working on a shared environment (Platform 11) and the previewing option for iPhone X is not available. However, when on my own personal environment, the iPhone X preview is available (Platform 11). Other team members are experiencing the same issue. See attached for option previews available currently.

Could anyone possibly give some insight to what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance,

Suhail

Hi,

Did you check for updates in "Outsystems Now" in your shared environment? Maybe the version that is installed in that environment is too old.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Did you check for updates in "Outsystems Now" in your shared environment? Maybe the version that is installed in that environment is too old.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the suggestion. Just rechecked OutSystems Now on the shared environment and it is up to date. I did also republish to see if that would resolve the issue however the problem still persists.

Is there anything else that could possibly be causing this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Suhail

Hi Suhail,

Can you tell us what version of Service Center do you have on your shared environment and what version you have on your own personal environment?

Hi Suhail Patel,

Check your environment management -> system components -> Status

(Some eSpace modules have pending configuration changes. Apply them using a solution containing all modules.)

Hope this helps!
Thanks

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Suhail,

Can you tell us what version of Service Center do you have on your shared environment and what version you have on your own personal environment?

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the reply.

The current version on the shared environment is: 11.0.108.2

The current version on the personal environment is: 11.0.118.0

However I do not know how long this problem has persisted for, only noticed recently when preview for iPhone X was needed.

Could you please advice?

Viraj Kataria wrote:

Hi Suhail Patel,

Check your environment management -> system components -> Status

(Some eSpace modules have pending configuration changes. Apply them using a solution containing all modules.)

Hope this helps!
Thanks

Hi Viraj,

Appreciate the reply.

I did the above however there were no status warnings so was unable to apply any pending configurations.

Thanks again for the reply,

Suhail

Hi Suhail,

The support for iPhone X in the Preview in Devices came out in the following release. It is not available in your current release. Also, Preview in Devices is not related to OutSystems Now. It belongs to the System Components solution. You should install a newer version of the server and install the new version of system components to have access to it. Hope this clarified you question.

Let me know if this solved your issue.

Kind Regards,

Ricardo Alves

Ricardo Alves wrote:

Hi Suhail,

The support for iPhone X in the Preview in Devices came out in the following release. It is not available in your current release. Also, Preview in Devices is not related to OutSystems Now. It belongs to the System Components solution. You should install a newer version of the server and install the new version of system components to have access to it. Hope this clarified you question.

Let me know if this solved your issue.

Kind Regards,

Ricardo Alves

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the clarification to what could be causing this and a possible solution. We are currently unable to install the latest version of the server therefore unable to check if this would resolve the issue. When we do finally install the latest server, I will let you know if this fix rectified the issue.

Thanks for your help,

Suhail