Input field of calendar is getting refreshed

Hi,

Input field of control/calendar of silk ui is getting refreshed on click of back button in the browser even after using session variable but for all other input fields the value is persisting.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

• Please share a screen shot of what you have filled in properties field of the calendar Input. ?
  • Also check what type of variable is in Session, is it date time type ?
  • Try printing the session directly on the page check if the value in the page is empty

If possible share the oml

coder kamath wrote:

• Please share a screen shot of what you have filled in properties field of the calendar Input. ?
  • Try printing the session directly on the page check if the value in the page is empty

Hi coder Kamath

We have used date datatype to the session variable,

Ya after refreshing we are checking the value of the variable it is  getting refreshed.we will send you oml file later

Thanks,

Ronan T.

coder kamath wrote:

Hi,

Please find the attached file.

we are using outsystem version 10

calendar -controls/calendar of silk ui pattern

Regards,

Ronan T

Solution

Looks fine, I can see the Input field having Session.variable1.

The only Thing I can guess now is the value might have not been saved into session or has been overwritten in some-other screen.

I would suggest going into Debugging mode in both screens and noticing If there is value in this session variable

Need more details, Please share oml if possible.

Note : Make sure there is no confidential code before sharing.

Regards

Raghu

Solution

coder kamath wrote:

Looks fine, I can see the Input field having Session.variable1.

The only Thing I can guess now is the value might have not been saved into session or has been overwritten in some-other screen.

I would suggest going into Debugging mode in both screens and noticing If there is value in this session variable

Need more details, Please share oml if possible.

Note : Make sure there is no confidential code before sharing.

Regards

Raghu

Hi Raghu,

We have tried but it is getting refreshed,could you please share an oml using controls/calendar of silk ui pattern.

and sorry i am not able to share the oml since i am using official account .

Regards,

Ronan T

What version of Outsystems are you using. I don't have Version 10 I am using version 11.

I did not find anything called "controls/calendar" of silk ui  but found something called "controls/datepicker"

I guess both are same.

Here is a very simple sample.

Hope it helps

coder kamath wrote:

What version of Outsystems are you using. I don't have Version 10 I am using version 11.

I did not find anything called "controls/calendar" of silk ui  but found something called "controls/datepicker"

I guess both are same.

Here is a very simple sample.

Hope it helps

Hi Raghu,

i am using 10 version of outsystem. and thanks for your replies..

Now it is working as expected.

Regards,

Ronan T