[Silk UI Web] Breadcrumbs first Link is Deleted

Forge Component
(94)
Published on 22 Oct by OutSystems R&D
94 votes
Published on 22 Oct by OutSystems R&D

Hi Team, 

I've the breadcrumb 'Home' > Billing.. In billing section I've four links as show below:

When I click on any of the four links above will show the breadcrumb like the below. Its perfect. 

But in mobile view It always shows the last links 'Billing > Invoices' , 'Billing > Payment History'. 'Home' link is missing. This is happening only in Mobile view. 

Why I don't see 'Home' link?

Hi,

Did you already try put Breadcrumbs inside the "DisplayOnDevice" widget and Select "AllDevices" in the behavior property:

Regards,

Ricardo

Sudhakar Dantanala wrote:

Hi Team, 

I've the breadcrumb 'Home' > Billing.. In billing section I've four links as show below:

When I click on any of the four links above will show the breadcrumb like the below. Its perfect. 

But in mobile view It always shows the last links 'Billing > Invoices' , 'Billing > Payment History'. 'Home' link is missing. This is happening only in Mobile view. 

Why I don't see 'Home' link?

Hi Sudhakar,

Which template you are using since m working with Dubin theme I am not facing any issue.

Regards,

Pankaj

Hi Sudhakar,

I went through the pattern I found this piece of javascript code in the breadcrumb.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

js_hide_parent_if_empty(Level2.Id)+js_hide_parent_if_empty(Level3.Id)+js_hide_parent_if_empty(Level4.Id)+js_hide_parent_if_empty(Level5.Id)

In order to make your breadcrumbs working you have to clone the breadcrumb pattern. that's the only solution i believe.

Regards,

Pankaj