Assign local variable in dropdown

Hai,

I want to assign the variable values in dropdown list..like(In my dropdown  Report issue,Hepls, Others).. Anyone help me

Thanks,

Jeyasri R

Hi,

Mobile or Web? 

The values you want to put are in an entity or are hardcoded values?

Did you make the online training? If not, I recommend, as most of the information you need, if not all, is there.

Cheers

P.S. In web you can use a list, an entity or set the special list values and use the variable or special variable property to bound to a local variable that will store the value selected (an id, usually).

In mobile, you need a list, as there is no "special list", but you can create your own list with your values, if required.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Mobile or Web? 

The values you want to put are in an entity or are hardcoded values?

Did you make the online training? If not, I recommend, as most of the information you need, if not all, is there.

Cheers

Hai,
Thanks for your reply

I have to set the local variable and its data type of Text list.Then I assigned the  dropdown variable (Var1.current), List (Var1).How to add the content in dropdown.I want to use only variable values not a entity.

Thanks,

Jeyasri R

Solution

Again. Mobile or Web?

In web, you can use the Special List to set values and identifiers, and use the Special Variable to bound to a variable the selected value.

In mobile, you need to create a List, fill it with your text and identifiers and provide as source list to the widget.

Cheers

Solution