Hi, 

Is there any way to avoid this error.

This error happens because the login action first tries to log in with the information present in {users} and because it can not, it will try through Active Directory.

Thanks in advance

Those messages are created by FailedLoginAudit actions inside User_Login.

If you don't want that behavior, you can create a new User_Login with your ideal flow and call it instead of the original.

On each Login page, edit Login action to call your new action.

Hi Nuno,

I know where the log is created, but i don't understand why you have and error log if you have a successful log...

The Audit only should be applied if after, Users, AD , LDAP, fail... 

For example if you choose LDAP Authentication you probably have 2 logs for each sucessfull log in...

Ofc, making a "clone" of UserLogin Action is a solution, but not the best... 

I think that can be an improvement of the OS application.

The entire Users is a sugestion of implementation for the most used cases.

The logic for all cases would be heavy, because not all login types are available in each server.

Users is the most common for B2C solutions so it goes first. AD and LDAP are alternatives for internal usage portals and there I agree the logic could be a bit better.

Readability and performance and too many logs beats ideal amount of logs.

Nuno Reis wrote:

The entire Users is a sugestion of implementation for the most used cases.

The logic for all cases would be heavy, because not all login types are available in each server.

Users is the most common for B2C solutions so it goes first. AD and LDAP are alternatives for internal usage portals and there I agree the logic could be a bit better.

Readability and performance and too many logs beats ideal amount of logs.

I understand =) 

But can be improved, it's the way =)

So no way of disabling this annoying message? Cloning Users just for that is far from feasible.