"Required Register Role" throwing exception in mobile phone

Hi everyone,

In the mobile app, I am getting "Required Register Role" security exception while dubbing and " Request Failed Error" in the application. I can access the splash and login screen, but not able to log in. I am not getting why it is happening.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

Every default Login Screen contains a SyncOnLogin Action.

Which  used OfflineDataSync--> ServerDataSync Action respectively.

There it uses CheckRegisteredRole Server Action. Exception is raised by the same action , If user is Not Registered.

Can you try with a Different user for the Same Environment & If possible can you disable the OfflineDataSync and OfflineDataSyncConfig for temp to check the issue.

Also, I am sure you will get an error log under Monitoring-->Error Log [ try to filter using Application + eSpace + Data Filters to get log for the same]

If possible do try by clearing cookie/cache from browser.

Thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Hi Amreen,

Every default Login Screen contains a SyncOnLogin Action.

Which  used OfflineDataSync--> ServerDataSync Action respectively.

There it uses CheckRegisteredRole Server Action. Exception is raised by the same action , If user is Not Registered.

Can you try with a Different user for the Same Environment & If possible can you disable the OfflineDataSync and OfflineDataSyncConfig for temp to check the issue.

Also, I am sure you will get an error log under Monitoring-->Error Log [ try to filter using Application + eSpace + Data Filters to get log for the same]

If possible do try by clearing cookie/cache from browser.

Thanks

Hi assif,

At initial or very first step I am getting this error while debugging.

Regards,

Amreen

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi everyone,

In the mobile app, I am getting "Required Register Role" security exception while dubbing and " Request Failed Error" in the application. I can access the splash and login screen, but not able to log in. I am not getting why it is happening.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue only in android.

I can able to access the prelogin screens. But can't able to login in android..it throws the security exception "Registered role required".

But in ios i can able to login..

How can i fix this?

need solution ASAP..

Hi Amreen Shaikh & Ellakkiya Selvadurai ,

The Sync triggers based on the configuration done in OfflineDataSyncConfiguration Action, Most of we set the OnResume to True & that's became the root cause of throwing this error on the service center. 

What happens is when you logged-out & your application comes in resume state then it triggers the Sync Action & as of there is no any check exist in the action it starts to sync while you are not still logged-in.

I came across the same situation in past & thee quick & simplest fix I applied recently for the same is:

• If you are using the offline Data Sync patterns then you should add a check on Logic>OfflineDataSync>OfflineDataSync Action for the User logged-in or not.
  • You can use GetUserId<>NullIdentifier to know whether the user is logged in or not.
  • Sync only when you found the UserId is not null i.e user is logged-in.

Cheers,

assif_tiger

assif_tiger wrote:

Hi Amreen Shaikh & Ellakkiya Selvadurai ,

The Sync triggers based on the configuration done in OfflineDataSyncConfiguration Action, Most of we set the OnResume to True & that's became the root cause of throwing this error on the service center. 

What happens is when you logged-out & your application comes in resume state then it triggers the Sync Action & as of there is no any check exist in the action it starts to sync while you are not still logged-in.

I came across the same situation in past & thee quick & simplest fix I applied recently for the same is:

• If you are using the offline Data Sync patterns then you should add a check on Logic>OfflineDataSync>OfflineDataSync Action for the User logged-in or not.
  • You can use GetUserId<>NullIdentifier to know whether the user is logged in or not.
  • Sync only when you found the UserId is not null i.e user is logged-in.

Cheers,

assif_tiger

Thankyou for reply,

In OfflineDataSyncConfiguration Action,I have set the OnResume to false.

And also i have tried with the above solution.. but it does not work, it displays the security exception "Request failed with error"

It only displays in android..

but in ios everything is perfect...

Can you specify the configurations u used in OfflienDateSynConfiguration & also can u share the Error log from Service Center for this particular error?

Seems there's some different error in your case. And do create a different post for this new error, as it is not related to the question posted.