"Required Register Role" throwing exception in mobile phone

Hi everyone,

In the mobile app, I am getting "Required Register Role" security exception while dubbing and " Request Failed Error" in the application. I can access the splash and login screen, but not able to log in. I am not getting why it is happening.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

Every default Login Screen contains a SyncOnLogin Action.

Which  used OfflineDataSync--> ServerDataSync Action respectively.

There it uses CheckRegisteredRole Server Action. Exception is raised by the same action , If user is Not Registered.

Can you try with a Different user for the Same Environment & If possible can you disable the OfflineDataSync and OfflineDataSyncConfig for temp to check the issue.

Also, I am sure you will get an error log under Monitoring-->Error Log [ try to filter using Application + eSpace + Data Filters to get log for the same]

If possible do try by clearing cookie/cache from browser.

Thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Hi Amreen,

Every default Login Screen contains a SyncOnLogin Action.

Which  used OfflineDataSync--> ServerDataSync Action respectively.

There it uses CheckRegisteredRole Server Action. Exception is raised by the same action , If user is Not Registered.

Can you try with a Different user for the Same Environment & If possible can you disable the OfflineDataSync and OfflineDataSyncConfig for temp to check the issue.

Also, I am sure you will get an error log under Monitoring-->Error Log [ try to filter using Application + eSpace + Data Filters to get log for the same]

If possible do try by clearing cookie/cache from browser.

Thanks

Hi assif,

At initial or very first step I am getting this error while debugging.

Regards,

Amreen