Can't complete Service Center installation in On-premise Environment

Hi,

We are installing Outsystems Platform Server in an on-premise server I followed the Installation checklist but am stuck at this point where I do "apply and exit" on the OutSystems Configuration tool

The environment is as follows 

First Install

Deployment Controller + front end + database

Database Oracle 12c 

After starting the Service center installation I am blocked by this error. please help in identifying how to fix this error and complete the installation

Service Center Installer v11.0.108.0

Start installing Service Center v11.0.108.0...
This operation may take a few minutes to complete...

Publishing Extension(s)...
Publishing Extension 'OMLProcessor'...
Publishing Extension 'IntegrationStudio'...
Publishing Extension 'PlatformLogs'...
Reading ServiceCenter.oml oml file information...
Adding ServiceCenter eSpace to database...
Compiling ServiceCenter eSpace...
Message 1
  [Error] Internal Error
An error occurred in task 'Copying producer files to the workspace of 'ServiceCenter'':
Attempt by method 'OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.Oracle.ExecutionService.ExecutionService.TransformDatabaseToRuntimeValue(System.Object)' to access type 'Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Types.OracleXmlType' failed.
Details : System.TypeAccessException: Attempt by method 'OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.Oracle.ExecutionService.ExecutionService.TransformDatabaseToRuntimeValue(System.Object)' to access type 'Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Types.OracleXmlType' failed.
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.Oracle.ExecutionService.ExecutionService.TransformDatabaseToRuntimeValue(Object value)
   at OutSystems.Internal.Db.DataReader.InnerGetValue[T](T value)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Extensions.XIFPublisher.#u1b(Transaction trans, Int32 extensionVersionId, HEMessageArrayList messages)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Extensions.ExtensionOperations.GetExtensionVersionFiles(ObjectKey eSpaceKey, Int32 extensionVersionId, String eSpaceName, HashSet`1 producersCopiedFiles, Dictionary`2 extensionsCopiedFiles, HashSet`1 pluginCopiedFiles, String uniqueId, Boolean placeFilesInPool, HEMessageArrayList messages)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Tasks.PullEspaceProducerFilesForProxyTask.InnerExecute(#tWb& result)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.AbstractTask`3.InnerExecute()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.AbstractTask.Execute()

Hi John,

According to my experience of installation, I can say that you are missing some database configuration related to Database Oracle 12c. It may be minor, but please re-check once again that you went through all steps in the checklist of v11. Hope that you have not missed any step.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

Thank you for your reply, I double checked the settings for the database as well as the entire installation checklist and verified that all is correct. I tried to run the Configuration Tool again but was greeted with a different error. 

Service Center Installer v11.0.108.0

Start installing Service Center v11.0.108.0...
This operation may take a few minutes to complete...

Publishing Extension(s)...
Message 1
  [Error] Unable to contact Outsystems Deployment Controller Service

I verified that the OutSystems Deployment Services are running. It tried to restart it as well but still has the same error 

Thanks,

John

Solution