Sorting calculated attribute

Hi, I’m trying to create a sorting widget that sorts my aggregate with some data on a mobile app. I’m able to sort the data that is already stored externally with the listsort client action. There is a calculated attribute however that doesn’t sort with the same function. In my aggregate, the calculated attribute column actually has 0’s in for the data, which seems to be the problem. On my app however the data is there and not zeros.

So my question is how do you sort a list with a calculated attribute? And/or how should I store my calculated attribute?

Thank you!

Jeffrey Paradis wrote:

Hi, I’m trying to create a sorting widget that sorts my aggregate with some data on a mobile app. I’m able to sort the data that is already stored externally with the listsort client action. There is a calculated attribute however that doesn’t sort with the same function. In my aggregate, the calculated attribute column actually has 0’s in for the data, which seems to be the problem. On my app however the data is there and not zeros.

So my question is how do you sort a list with a calculated attribute? And/or how should I store my calculated attribute?

Thank you!

Hi,

Refer the attached oml for sorting the callculated attribute in a list.

Hope this helps you!