one page embeded upload widgets and popup editor which trigered by submit form issue.

HI, 

One page embeded upload widgets and popup editor which trigered by submit form issue.

1. the submit button configured  "Navigate" to the popup screen  

2. popup_editor widget configured on notify destination  to "screen action " which it saved the records.

Now the records saved sucessfully , but the attachments could not .

This senario how can I do ?

Hi Jack,

In order to upload files, you need a button/link with method Submit. In order to open a popup, you need a button/link with method Navigate. These two are mutually exclusive.

What's the user interaction like? You may need a link/button with Submit (to upload the file) that then programatically clicks a hidden button/link with method Navigate (in order to open the popup). If you do this, you will have to save the document that was uploaded, or it will be lost by the time you open the popup.

Hi Jorge,

now I solve the problem by using upload widget download from forge . 

but another problem , how can I show on the page ? I.E:   attachment1  attachment2    , 1,2 are links ,once click , it could download the file.

Jack,

You will need to create a Screen Action that fetches the attachments from the DB and ends in a Download tool.