Outsystems Version 11: Local Publish

Hi guys,

Do any of you encounter this when using Local Publish(F6)? Not really sure what is the problem. My development tool is the latest version. This is also happening on lower Development Tool Version 11.

The OML File was publish with the same version as my Development Tool since this is a New Project

Hi Michael,

First some terminology: it's not called "local publish" but "publishing in the personal area".

That said, what I think is the problem is that your Module has a dependency with the AMS Module, and hasn't been published in your Personal Area since an upgrade of the Platform. So you should open AMS and also use F6 on it, and then retry the Publish of the original Module.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Michael,

First some terminology: it's not called "local publish" but "publishing in the personal area".

That said, what I think is the problem is that your Module has a dependency with the AMS Module, and hasn't been published in your Personal Area since an upgrade of the Platform. So you should open AMS and also use F6 on it, and then retry the Publish of the original Module.

Kilian,

This is really weird.Here is what I did.

1. Created a blank project in version 11 (no reference at all to any project).

2. Publish the code

3. then tried using F6 Publish in personal area and I am getting the same error.

Hi Michael,

I've been informed it's under investigation by OutSystems. It seems a bug.

Solution

Hey guys,

We have looked into the problem and it should only affect installations using the first released version of Platform Server 11 (Release Sep.2018 - version 11.0.108.0) with a recent Service Studio version. The next Service Studio release should fix the problem. If any of you is able to replicate this problem with a more recent Platform Server version, please let us know.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Solution