To implement spider chart with 2 series lines plotted

Hi,

I wanted to implement the spider chart with 2 series lines in out systems as shown in attachment.The values should be taken from entity.

please help on this

Hi,

I never use it myself but did you try this component.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

I never use it myself but did you try this component.

Regards,

Marcelo

I tried that component. But is giving only one series line on the chart

what about this one?

it even has a try now

Hi Sri & Marcelo,

I was trying to do exactly the same, when I stumbled upon your posts.

@Marcelo thank you for components you shared.

@Sri, if you're creating a web app you can simply use the "Polar" block exposed by the module "MoreCharts", and use it in your app. On the other hand, if you're creating a mobile app, a "quick and dirty" workaround is to copy the script present in the HighchartsMore webblock:

And create a script in your mobile app:

And load it in the page that you want to create the chart. Works like a charm! :)

I will dig into it nevertheless, because it feels that I'm loading far too much! If I get something, I'll let you guys know.

Cheers,

RG

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

what about this one?

it even has a try now

thanks for the info, I wanted the series values taken from entity. not the static values.

RUG wrote:

Hi Sri & Marcelo,

I was trying to do exactly the same, when I stumbled upon your posts.

@Marcelo thank you for components you shared.

@Sri, if you're creating a web app you can simply use the "Polar" block exposed by the module "MoreCharts", and use it in your app. On the other hand, if you're creating a mobile app, a "quick and dirty" workaround is to copy the script present in the HighchartsMore webblock:

And create a script in your mobile app:

And load it in the page that you want to create the chart. Works like a charm! :)

I will dig into it nevertheless, because it feels that I'm loading far too much! If I get something, I'll let you guys know.

Cheers,

RG

thanks for the response. :-)