I am encountering a problem with my personal environment where the timers appears to have stopped being triggered.  Under Monitoring ::: Environmental Health ::: Timers, I see a bunch of Timers listed but they have all stopped ... because today is the 31st, and the next Run is the 28th.

I was investigating this issue because my daily timers have also stopped running on the 28th.  (The two timers are to accommodate PST <-> PDT automatically.)

This is shown in the attachment.

Because this is a personal environment, I'm not sure what to do next?

Hi,

You can schedule the timer again from service center. May be due to some support activity or server maintaince this thing happened in personal environment.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal 

Hi Ian Johnstone,

Bear in mind that personal environments are not under a commercial license therefore full availability is not guaranteed.

Cheers,

João

João Marques wrote:

Hi Ian Johnstone,

Bear in mind that personal environments are not under a commercial license therefore full availability is not guaranteed.

Cheers,

João

Yes I know :) and support is community based only.

Hi,

Looks like the service that runs the timers has some problem. I recommend you contact outsystems support.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Looks like the service that runs the timers has some problem. I recommend you contact outsystems support.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo, I have created a support case. Thanks.