Payment Option in Mobile & Web App in E commerce Project

Hi   I  want  payment option  in my  mobile  app &  web  app  for E commerce  project  client

1)  Without  payment  gateway link to internet banking for various banklist on mobile app

2)  Through  payment gateway which  best  for my Indian client

give  idea

Rahul Deole

Hi Rahul,

Forge Component Paypal and Paypal Mobile is available for payment option. Hope this will help you.

Regards ,

Amreen

hi

can you full elaborate some example how  paypal Web Api is used to integrate  to any running mobile app  after installing from forge. Any Demo video on YouTube or tutorial Integration of paypal with out systems steps involved.share link

Rahul Deole wrote:

hi

can you give some example how  paypal Web Api is used to integrate  to any running mobile app  after installing from forge. Any Demo video on YouTube or tutorial Integration of paypal with out systems steps involved.share link

Crypto Api error in out systems 11

Rahul Deole wrote:

hi

can you full elaborate some example how  paypal Web Api is used to integrate  to any running mobile app  after installing from forge. Any Demo video on YouTube or tutorial Integration of paypal with out systems steps involved.share link

ok  i will try and tell you

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Rahul Deole wrote:

hi

can you full elaborate some example how  paypal Web Api is used to integrate  to any running mobile app  after installing from forge. Any Demo video on YouTube or tutorial Integration of paypal with out systems steps involved.share link

ok  i will try and tell you

Hi rahul,

Did you try the eCommerce Forge component? Its a sample example for the use of Paypal Connector.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi amreen,  this is good sample example is useful for web ecommerce solutions. 

Rahul Deole wrote:

Hi amreen,  this is good sample example is useful for web ecommerce solutions. 

Was it useful?? 

Is any demo example of mobile payments  is available in out systems like your jio mobile payments mobile. 

Not satisfied with mobile plugin in out systems.At present I am using dotnet version of paypal link with out systems