[Javascript] How to use FakeNotifyWidget [richwidgets] to refresh a specific WebBlock

Hi guys,

How to use FakeNotifyWidget [richwidgets] to refresh a specific WebBlock through JavaScript?

Hi Diego,

You can use it like this OsNotifyWidget('" + FakeNotifyWidget.Id + "','<message>')

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Diego,

You can use it like this OsNotifyWidget('" + FakeNotifyWidget.Id + "','<message>')

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo, thank you attention.

i need to better explain my situation.

I have a link when i click it,  I want to run your screenAction (Destination) after 10 seconds.Through research, I thought that i could refresh the webblock with FakeNotifyWidget, but I can't implemented it and appeared an internal error.
My main difficulty is how to convert "setTimeout(myFunction, 10000)" in OutSystems, because "myFunction" is the screenAction of the link.

Is it possible to use the screenAction as "myFunction"?  What is the best way to solver this?

Hi Diego,

No you can't use screenAction as "myFunction" what you can do is call a myFunction that the only thing that does is call FakeNotify

You can just to a sleep on the beginning of the action that is called on the button click by using this component. Or you can use what you were trying. launch a JS timer that when reach the end calls a action that uses the FakeNotify. 

Regards,

Marcelo