Your theme doesn't match the screen template

Dear Outsystems Friends,

I am having platformV11 and have installed "Outsystems UI Web" Framework as well.

I have chosen Dublin theme for my web application and whenever I need to add a New screen to my application, I get this warning "Your theme doesn't match the screen template" (Screenshot here).

Because of this, I am unable to get a decent webpage which matches the user experience of the sample template.

How can I overcome this?

Hi Smitha,

Dublin Theme isn't from OutsystemsUI, is from SilkUI.

Screen template is for OutsystemsUI. Maybe your problem is something around that.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Smitha,

Screen template is for OutsystemsUI. Maybe your problem is something around that.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Yes, I realized that. I then uninstalled OutsystemsUI and retained SilkUI. I tried creating a fresh web app, but still the problem persists while choosing new web screens.

Regards

Hi,

Those page templates only work correctly when you use Outsystems UI. Before start using them you need to change the theme of your applications.

Regards,

Marcelo

Smitha BK wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Smitha,

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Yes, I realized that. I then uninstalled OutsystemsUI and retained SilkUI. I tried creating a fresh web app, but still the problem persists while choosing new web screens.

Regards

Hi,

Like Marcelo wrote, verify what is your theme in your module and flows:

Best regrads,

Ricardo

Thanks for the replies.

I could finally resolve it by uninstalling everything (SilkUI, templates & OutsystemsUI) and then reinstalling SilkUI and Dublin, Lisbon templates. Before this I even republished all eSpaces (since there was a platform upgrade recently).

Thanks again,

Regards,

Smitha