Hi,

Refer to the following Screen Shot:

Product Variant Applicable Combo-box has two values Yes and No. On ScreenLoad, The Product Variant applicable is by default disabled with the Default Value as No. Then When User Enters a Product Name, based on the input of the Product, it is checked whether for the entered Product, Product Variant is Applicable or not. If it is Applicable, the dropdown gets enabled. This I am able to achieve. But I have one more requirement, that if the Variant Product is Applicable then the Default Value should turn Yes, which I am unable to figure out how to do.

Following is the Screenshot of ComboBox Properties:

ScreenShot of the Action:

Does Anyone have a workaround of how to achieve Yes as Default Value when Product has a variant applicable? Or Do I need to maintain two separate lists?

Best Regards,

Rushabh Shah

Hi Rushabh Shah,

You will need to assign to the variable ProductVariantApplicable the value that represents your Yes option, before you Ajax Refresh the ProductVariantApplicableCombo.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Rushabh Shah,

You will need to assign to the variable ProductVariantApplicable the value that represents your Yes option, before you Ajax Refresh the ProductVariantApplicableCombo.

But doing that the combo only assume the Yes Value ( the no, doesn't appear on combo options) if i understand what you want to do.

Best Regards.

Note that you should assign it to the List that is bound to the Table Records, not to the source List.

Hello Friends,

Sorry. I did not understand. Can Anyone Explain me in bit-detail or share an example oml implementing the said solution?

Best Regards,

Rushabh Shah

Hi Rushabh,

This is all pretty basic stuff, are you sure you've taken all the online courses, and checked the documentation? Perhaps there's a collegue of yours that can help you out?