Implementation of column wise search,sort and filter functionality for Table records

I want to include column-wise search box as shown above in table records header and provide column-wise filter functionality as well and this header should be scrollable horizontally but fixed/freeze vertically whereas the  content of table below header will be scrollable vertically and horizontally both.

I need to do this because i have to show large dataset.

I need an out of box solution in outsystems if possible otherwise any outsystems best practices aligned solution.

Hi Anshuman,

Columnwise filter is possible with the aggregates. Please add the filter condition in the source aggregate for this table. 

Thanks and Regards,

Priya 

Priyadharshini S wrote:

Hi Anshuman,

Columnwise filter is possible with the aggregates. Please add the filter condition in the source aggregate for this table. 

Thanks and Regards,

Priya 

Hi, 

And don't forget to put the "refresh" action for the table in the "onChange" parameter from those input fields

Regards

Graça 

Though going back to the server for a search is slow.

You might want to consider using datatables, it has the posibility of client side searching which is mad fast.

Besides that datatables basicly contains all features you are describing and more.
There's a component on the forge https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4418/datatables

But I'm not sure how extensive it is, if it's not enough you can always create something yourself since it's just a bit of javascript to get it working.

Joey Moree wrote:

Though going back to the server for a search is slow.

You might want to consider using datatables, it has the posibility of client side searching which is mad fast.

Besides that datatables basicly contains all features you are describing and more.
There's a component on the forge https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4418/datatables

But I'm not sure how extensive it is, if it's not enough you can always create something yourself since it's just a bit of javascript to get it working.

Thanks Joey,

It's Nice component somewhat solving my purpose but it's search input doesn't have suggestion functionality and even no filter functionality like we have in excel or so.

I am not that comfortable with javascript can you suggest how to achieve rest of the missing functionality on this component or is anything else we can do which is efficient enough.