I checked the forum and realized someone encountered the same issue as I am, https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14155/i-deleted-the-main-user/

Beside going through the approach suggested by Ricardo Alves, is there another way I can give myself the access to User page?

The reason for asking this is that i also cannot login to the mobile app that I am experimenting now, and I am being blocked as I have attempted too many times. Now I have no idea how else can I create an anonymous page? I am stuck, please help me :(

Also, is there anyway I can insert a user record through a SQL studio manager without the need to create webpage and/or mobile app page?

Update: i tried the suggestion in the thread at https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14155/i-deleted-the-main-user/ but I cannot find any UserManager and SuperUser roles. When I tried to view data in the User_Role system entity, all it shows are integer 1-10. Refer to the attached zip file which contains two screens showing you what I saw.

Hi Christoper

To get the Id of the UserManager or SuperUser roles, do a Query of the Roles Entity and filter accordingly (Role.Name like "%UserM%" for example). 

Then, create and entry in the User_Role Entity with that RoleId and the UserId that you want to access the Users app with and you're all set.

Hope this helps!

CLSJ

P.S. You can also see the UserManager Role in your app if you import it from the Users app and use the "GrantUserManagerRole" to avoid creating the manual entry in the table

Hi CLSJ

Thank you for your assistance. Following your guide and your screenshot, i can assign the roles to the user but I am unable to login to the Users page still. I tried using web and mobile app but it kept giving me the error that the login credential is invalid.

I have also deleted other empty username so that the database is cleaner.

I have ensure that I have encrypted the password before I update the user but it is not working. Please have a look at the attached screenshots (in zip) to see what I am seeing.

Christopher Lim wrote:

Hi CLSJ

Thank you for your assistance. Following your guide and your screenshot, i can assign the roles to the user but I am unable to login to the Users page still. I tried using web and mobile app but it kept giving me the error that the login credential is invalid.

I have also deleted other empty username so that the database is cleaner.

I have ensure that I have encrypted the password before I update the user but it is not working. Please have a look at the attached screenshots (in zip) to see what I am seeing.

I had this exact same problem!
It's so weird!

Try logging in into your application and into your_URL.com/ServiceCenter
Then try going to your_url.com/Users

That worked for me, I hope it solves your problem aswell.

Hi Joey Moree

Thank you for your assistance but I am a little unlucky. It doesn't work for me :(

Update: I added all the 10 roles to the same user and also delete all other users so that I have only one user but it does not work still. Refer to screenshot attached.

What else can I do?

Update: I reached out to the support in desperation after attempting different solutions i can find in the forum for the last 8 hours. The support informed me to reset my password in the community forum and it will sync across ServiceCenter and User portal. Take note, i believe this works for my scenario as i can access Service Center and Community portals but cannot access the Users portal.

I hope this thread can help someone out next time.