Dropdown items not displaying local storage data

Hello,

I have a local entity called "LocalJob" that has a reference to a "LocalJobActionType" as shown below:

I have a dropdown list on the page that displays the "Description" of "LocalJobActionType" but it does not display any records. I believe my sync's are all correct as I can see the  example record and it displays one of the options. This is the property of my dropdown:

I have two aggregates on my screen, one which fetches the "Job", and one which fetches the "JobActionType." I am unsure why it isn't working as I am mirroring the sample "ToDo" app dropdown option for "Categories."

Thanks

Hi. Launch you application in chrome and then from the developer tools you can go to whatvwoukd be the database on your device. Confirm that you have data in those tables.

Stacey Levine wrote:

Hi. Launch you application in chrome and then from the developer tools you can go to whatvwoukd be the database on your device. Confirm that you have data in those tables.

Hello, I am actually not sure how I would go about doing that, a quick search on google has not returned anything useful.

Hi. Check out this video and let me know if it helps: https://youtu.be/y6A7kIq2tD0

You can open the Developer Tools (Ctrl + Shift + I) then get to the Application Tab: On the WebSQL tab, you can see your local database.