Hi 

we have onpremises environment.but in life time and service center every time we are getting "deployment service is down in 1 front end".i already restarted our on premises server.i already restarted "Outsystems Deployment Service" from windows service console manually.but every time it is showing "deployment service is down in 1 front end".why it is coming and how to solve this for our onpremises environment?but we can Publish our application from our service studio.

Solution

Hmm, do you have 2 front end servers in development? Being able to deploy might suggest you are deploying using the other front end server.

If you only have 1 then lifetime might not be able to detect the deployment service for some reason, I'm not sure what kind of support level agreement you have with Outsystems, but they might be able to lend you a hand.

You can always send out a support ticket regardless, it just might take some time before they get back to you.

Solution

Joey Moree wrote:hi we have two servers.one is for database another one is fo application.in application server we have Platform server.in that server we have service center and lifetime both(outsystems 10).and another server we have database.from application server we are connecting Databse server.

Hmm, do you have 2 front end servers in development? Being able to deploy might suggest you are deploying using the other front end server.

If you only have 1 then lifetime might not be able to detect the deployment service for some reason, I'm not sure what kind of support level agreement you have with Outsystems, but they might be able to lend you a hand.

You can always send out a support ticket regardless, it just might take some time before they get back to you.