Hi,

I'm using Navigation Tab in Mobile application.

In Tab1 content  i'm saving data into an Arrival Entity. In Tab2 i'm displaying the list of data from Arrival Entity.

when i'm inserting data in Tab1 and clicking on Tab2 the recently entered data is not getting displayed in Tab2 and persisting only old data, new data is coming only after page refresh.

I want to update the Tab2 content dynamically without page refresh.

Regards,

Saranya

Hi saranya pappusetty,

Refresh your aggregate in on-tab-change event.

Hope this helps,
Thanks

saranya pappusetty wrote:

Hi,

I'm using Navigation Tab in Mobile application.

In Tab1 content  i'm saving data into an Arrival Entity. In Tab2 i'm displaying the list of data from Arrival Entity.

when i'm inserting data in Tab1 and clicking on Tab2 the recently entered data is not getting displayed in Tab2 and persisting only old data, new data is coming only after page refresh.

I want to update the Tab2 content dynamically without page refresh.

Regards,

Saranya

Hi saranya pappusetty,

Make sure you have refreshed the aggregate you have passed to your list. Once you refresh the aggregate the data in your list in the tab 2 will be displayed. In the arrival save logic you can refresh the aggregate(the one passed to your list widget)

Hope this helps you!!

Hi saranya pappusetty,

Check the attached sample oml for your reference!

Hi Priya & Viraj

Thanks for the response.

My actual requirement is i need to load the data on to the tabs contents only when the corresponding tabs are clicked(Except for the first tab).

Solution

Hi saranya pappusetty,

For this, On the onTabsChange event, you get the ActiveTab value, so take a switch in onTabsChange action and call API to get fresh data.

Hope this helps!
Thanks

Solution

hi Viraj ,

I'm unable to open onTabsChange event to add switch case.

saranya pappusetty wrote:

hi Viraj ,

I'm unable to open onTabsChange event to add switch case.

Hi,

There is an handler client action below the OnTabChange event.

Hope this helps you!

Thanks Priya and viraj. It worked.