Hi,

I have a table with custom css and when the table is empty, the custom css is not apply, there is any way to apply the custom css in the empty message?

Many thanks,

Thiago Mari 

Hi Thiago,

Did you check the classes the Table Records use when it's empty? Note that CSS is applied by your browser on DOM objects, it has little to do with OutSystems per se. The browser tools are your friend!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Thiago,

Did you check the classes the Table Records use when it's empty? Note that CSS is applied by your browser on DOM objects, it has little to do with OutSystems per se. The browser tools are your friend!

Yes, this is the css in the row where the empty message is showing

They apply three differents style at same line

So what does your CSS look like, and what would you have expected it to do?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

So what does your CSS look like, and what would you have expected it to do?

In this moment it is like this

and i want the message different color, size and font-type

Solution

Hi Thiago,

As you can see in the image below, an empty Table Records has an extra Empty class applied that you can use in your custom CSS.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Thiago,

As you can see in the image below, an empty Table Records has an extra Empty class applied that you can use in your custom CSS.

i find this in code, but there is no definition in css about this particular class, i need to add in css file this class?

Hi Thiago,

If you don't know how to write custom CSS or how CSS works, this is a going to be a bit difficult :). Having these skills are pretty important if you want to customize the OutSystems UI.

For this specific case, you could add the following to the CSS of your Theme or the specific Screen you want to have this:

table.Empty tbody {
    color: red;
    font-weight: bold;
}