[CKEditor] ckeditor how to add notes?

Forge Component
(22)
Published on 8 May by leonardo.fernandes
22 votes
Published on 8 May by leonardo.fernandes

Hi, can someone tell me how to use ckeditor on service studio on a web screen please? I have to insert it in a way that we can write and leave coments but im a little lost in how to do it.

thanks in advance .

Hi Bruno,

Please check the following Forge Component:
https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/97/ckeditor

It contains a Demo module where you can take a look into how implement in your web screen.

Best regards,
Tiago

Tiago Santana wrote:

Hi Bruno,

Please check the following Forge Component:
https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/97/ckeditor

It contains a Demo module where you can take a look into how implement in your web screen.

Best regards,
Tiago

thanks for answering, but i want to know how to insert notes using ckeditor. That´s my problem. Can you or anybody help please?

Hi Bruno, what do you mean by "inserting notes"? Can you elaborate?

basically, it´s this:

I have to Install CKEditor application and use it in a detail web screen to make possible to add  some notes on it. (It should be possible to see old notes inserted too) 

Can you help? I´m a bit lost

Bruno Mendonca wrote:

basically, it´s this:

I have to Install CKEditor application and use it in a detail web screen to make possible to add  some notes on it. (It should be possible to see old notes inserted too) 

Did you find a way of doing it? I'm having the same issue!

Solution

Hi Leila and Bruno,

You will need to have that in your database, if you have the necessary data model you can list/show all inserted notes.

That's not a CKEditor issue. CKEditor is just a way to provide a different input.

Solution

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi Leila and Bruno,

You will need to have that in your database, if you have the necessary data model you can list/show all inserted notes.

That's not a CKEditor issue. CKEditor is just a way to provide a different input.

Thanks!!! I believe after many tries I finally got it!! :)

Leila Bagaço wrote:

Bruno Mendonca wrote:

basically, it´s this:

Did you find a way of doing it? I'm having the same issue!

Hello Leila : can you share how did you manage?

thanks in advance

Jotade