[IdP Mobile] IDP Mobile Multi-Tenant Support | Outsystems

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 7 Jan by Telmo Martins
2 votes
Published on 7 Jan by Telmo Martins

Greetings,

Have anyone used the IDP Mobile Component for Multi-Tenant, Where tenants might have different SSO Providers.

Have also found the ref link but didn't get a proper solution to implement:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26606/support-for-multiple-tenants/

Any Help Much Appreciated.

Thanks,
Assif

Anyone?

Hi Assif,
Greetings!

Did you checked below link, it might help you.
Link:https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26606/support-for-multiple-tenants/

Kindly check it and let me know if this help you.

Thanks

Meer Imtiyaz Ali Hidayat Ali wrote:

Hi Assif,
Greetings!

Did you checked below link, it might help you.
Link:https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26606/support-for-multiple-tenants/

Kindly check it and let me know if this help you.

Thanks

Hi Imtiyaz,

You might not went through my Question.

I have already mention the same :)

Anything you found in the ref-link?

Thanks

Hi Assif,

Yes, idP Mobile component by default will always use the default tenant, however while it's not yet available in a new release, you can easily change the component in a simple way to support it:

On IdP component:

- Add a new input parameter (optional) TenantId on IdP_SS_URL action.On the same action on the GetEntryURL call set the ThirdParameter name and values as "TenantId" and TenantId that comes from the new input parameter.

- Add a new input parameter (optional) TenantId on DoLogin screen. At the beginning of the preparation call the action (that already exists) "Private\IdPTenantSwitch" with the new screen input TenantId.

On IdP Mobile component:

- Add a new input parameter (optional) TenantId on SamlLogin WebBlock. On the same WebBlockk, under OnReady action, you can find a call to IdP_SSO_URL; set that call input parameter TenantId as the one received as input in the WebBlock.

That's it, now on your end user mobile application, set the desired tenant as input of the LoginSaml WebBlock.

Regards.

Telmo Martins wrote:

Hi Assif,

Yes, idP Mobile component by default will always use the default tenant, however while it's not yet available in a new release, you can easily change the component in a simple way to support it:

On IdP component:

- Add a new input parameter (optional) TenantId on IdP_SS_URL action.On the same action on the GetEntryURL call set the ThirdParameter name and values as "TenantId" and TenantId that comes from the new input parameter.

- Add a new input parameter (optional) TenantId on DoLogin screen. At the beginning of the preparation call the action (that already exists) "Private\IdPTenantSwitch" with the new screen input TenantId.

On IdP Mobile component:

- Add a new input parameter (optional) TenantId on SamlLogin WebBlock. On the same WebBlockk, under OnReady action, you can find a call to IdP_SSO_URL; set that call input parameter TenantId as the one received as input in the WebBlock.

That's it, now on your end user mobile application, set the desired tenant as input of the LoginSaml WebBlock.

Regards.

Hi Telmo Martins,

Thanks for the Detail Answer.

Definitely I'll try with the mentioned approach.

Appreciate :)

Cheers,

Assif