Hi Outsystems Gurus,

Here I'm trying to find a way to integrate Outsystems database with the existed HR master data from Okta or Office365 we've populated.

The ideal situation would always be to have a centralised and easily manageable source of master DB.

So, any relevant hints and reference materials would be very helpful.

Thanks heap.

Andy,

Your questions is a little too broad. You have all sorts of options from utilizing the data where it lives in each system, to creating a centralized system that aggregates and pushed data in either direction. Both are possible, as well as more. It just depends on your specific use case. is this web, is it mobile?  There are components in the forge that let you do various things with both Okta and Office365. Have you checked those out?

Thanks,

Stacey

Stacey Levine wrote:

Andy,

Your questions is a little too broad. You have all sorts of options from utilizing the data where it lives in each system, to creating a centralized system that aggregates and pushed data in either direction. Both are possible, as well as more. It just depends on your specific use case. is this web, is it mobile?  There are components in the forge that let you do various things with both Okta and Office365. Have you checked those out?

Thanks,

Stacey

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, previously, I didn't search much in the Outsystems forge or community. I found one forge component named IdP, which is quite relevant to what I want. However, still need to configure it for a while. Hopefully it can work.

Cheers,

Andy