HI Every one i want display the student Time Table as shown the picture how to achieve this i have list of class periods and week ids and subjects.Thanks in Advance

Hi,

Use aggregate and joins table.

Thanks.

You will have to create a dayofweek attribute in your aggregate (either custom or by creating and joining a dayofweek entity).

To start I would suggest to simply get all items on a specific date and add them to a list which has a date as unique key (so you can group them together), then you simply create a horizontal list with the items for that day.

You'll have to calculate the width 1 hour will be in your horizontal axis, then just give a width to each element.

For the admin side you might be able to use some drag and drop functionality to make creating a schedules a bit more easier.

There might be some component for this though.

Edit:

This looks to be the only component to do something simular.... https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/28/plangrid

But you might be able to take some things from it and include it in your own project, since it might not fit all your needs, but you will probably be able to scavenge some code and techniques from it.

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

Thanks but how to make a class period appear as columns..?

Raghavendra p S wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

Can you please share entity.

We can also use advanced SQL if you want to show row data as column...

Using Pivot/UnPivot we can show...just explore if u have sql knowledge...Thanks

Joey Moree wrote:

You will have to create a dayofweek attribute in your aggregate (either custom or by creating and joining a dayofweek entity).

To start I would suggest to simply get all items on a specific date and add them to a list which has a date as unique key (so you can group them together), then you simply create a horizontal list with the items for that day.

You'll have to calculate the width 1 hour will be in your horizontal axis, then just give a width to each element.

For the admin side you might be able to use some drag and drop functionality to make creating a schedules a bit more easier.

There might be some component for this though.

Edit:

This looks to be the only component to do something simular.... https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/28/plangrid

But you might be able to take some things from it and include it in your own project, since it might not fit all your needs, but you will probably be able to scavenge some code and techniques from it.

PlanGrid is outdated :(

JitendraYadav wrote:

Raghavendra p S wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

Can you please share entity.

We can also use advanced SQL if you want to show row data as column...

Using Pivot/UnPivot we can show...just explore if u have sql knowledge...Thanks

I have 3 Enttities 1)ClassPeriod-Id,Name. 2)Weeks(Static Entity)- alll the week names as records .3)Subject -Id,name,ClassPeriodId,WeekId