Hello all,

On the documentation (Managing the Applications Lifecycle / About Permission Levels -https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Manage_IT_Teams/About_Permission_Levels) two infrastructure-wide permissions are described, one of which is

• Manage Teams and Application Roles: the user can add and remove users from teams, and define the role they have in those teams

I'd like to know if this permission, once granted, is by default restricted to only the teams the user is a member of (and if not, is there any way to achieve this).

Thank you.

I,

I don't know if I understand correctly your question.

If you grant a role to a group, all users that are in the group have that permissions. If you remove a user from that group, that user will lose that permission. But, if you want to a specific user, that isn't in a group with that permissions, you can grant that role to that specific user.

Hope this can help.

Regards,

Ricardo

I did not make myself clear. I would like to know how you get a user to manage only the permissions of members of a team. I presume he must be assigned to the team with a role that includes the "Manage Teams and Application Role" permission. So this permission will only affect the users and applications associated to that team. Is this correct? I don't want him to be able to control permissions outside that sandbox.