Associate Mobile certifications updated to OutSystems 11

Hi all!

If you’ve received an email with the good news that you’ve been awarded a new “Mobile Developer for OutSystems 11” badge, then congratulations!

With the release of the new Associate certifications for OutSystems 11, we’ve automatically updated all Associate Mobile Developer certifications from OutSystems 10 to OutSystems 11, as there are no major changes to the certification exam.

More news to come about the new certifications.

Stay tuned!

Manuel

(Training Partners & Operations Manager @ OutSystems)

Hi Manuel,

Quick question the scheduled certifications will be also updated or it will be already in 11 although in the ProctorU still appears 10?

Solution

Hi Nuno,

Thanks for your question.

If the exam is already scheduled with ProctorU for O10, it will continue to be O10.

However, you can request Training to change the exam from O10 to O11.

Best regards,

Manuel

Solution

Just to clarify I can request that change after the certification done, right? Because I'm afraid that changing now will affect the scheduled date.

Hi Nuno,

You can request the exam to be changed from O10 to O11 before you take the exam. When the change is made, you will have to schedule your new exam.

After the exam is taken and passed for a specific OutSystems version, you will be granted the correspondent badge for that version.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Manuel

Thanks for the information.

I was asking this because there are some constraints (internal) with the dates, and with that change, it will take another 72h period.

Hi Manuel

If someone wants to take the Professional exam on say O11 can they have Associate O10 or must they upgrade first to Associate O11?

Kind regards,

Klaus

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Thanks for the information.

I was asking this because there are some constraints (internal) with the dates, and with that change, it will take another 72h period.

Hi Nuno,

I understand. 

If it helps, you can now take the O10 exams, and later, when and if needed, take the "Delta Associate Web Developer OutSystems 10 to 11" exam to upgrade to O11.

Regards,

Manuel

Klaus Geerthsen wrote:

Hi Manuel

If someone wants to take the Professional exam on say O11 can they have Associate O10 or must they upgrade first to Associate O11?

Kind regards,

Klaus

Hi Klaus, 

At this time there is still no Professional O11 certification.

Best regards,

Manuel

Manuel Salgado wrote:

Hi all!

If you’ve received an email with the good news that you’ve been awarded a new “Mobile Developer for OutSystems 11” badge, then congratulations!

With the release of the new Associate certifications for OutSystems 11, we’ve automatically updated all Associate Mobile Developer certifications from OutSystems 10 to OutSystems 11, as there are no major changes to the certification exam.

Stay tuned!

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

Just passed the (mobile) exam on feb. 13th., but it still is O10. Will it be updated in the near future?

Grtz,

Joost

Joost Rutten wrote:

Manuel Salgado wrote:

Hi all!

Stay tuned!

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

Just passed the (mobile) exam on feb. 13th., but it still is O10. Will it be updated in the near future?

Grtz,

Joost

Hi Joost,

Thanks for the heads-up.
We've already updated your badge to Associate Mobile O11.

Best regards,
Manuel

Manuel Salgado wrote:

Klaus Geerthsen wrote:

Hi Manuel

Kind regards,

Klaus

Hi Klaus, 

Best regards,

Manuel

Hi Manuel

If I have O9 Web Associate can I write the O10 Professional exam or must I write Web Associate O10 first?

Kind regards,

Klaus

Klaus Geerthsen wrote:

Manuel Salgado wrote:

Klaus Geerthsen wrote:

Hi Manuel

Kind regards,

Klaus

Hi Klaus, 

Best regards,

Manuel

Hi Manuel

If I have O9 Web Associate can I write the O10 Professional exam or must I write Web Associate O10 first?

Kind regards,

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

You could take the Professional Web 10 exam.

KInd regards,

Manuel