Alarm Module on General Logs

Hi,

I was on troubleshooting on a 'downtime' apparently on a given time period. I looked at the logs provided and found this:

What does the module 'ALARM' means in the General Logs anyway?

Thanks,

JC

Hi JC,

Think of the Module_Name as a "tag"/"category"/"sub-system" in regards to the eSpace module that generated the Log. You can filter your logs by this text to further restrict the logs you are seeing. Their meaning/semantics is platform (or your applications) defined, in this case it seems to indicate a general log you should pay particular attention to.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi JC,

Think of the Module_Name as a "tag"/"category"/"sub-system" in regards to the eSpace module that generated the Log. You can filter your logs by this text to further restrict the logs you are seeing. Their meaning/semantics is platform (or your applications) defined, in this case it seems to indicate a general log you should pay particular attention to.

Hi Jorge,

Following through your response, I got this error (thrown by Windows Event as well) however no other clues where or how did this happen. Tried looking up for the specific error but haven't found yet. Idea?

The error itself seems to suggest one of your front-ends didn't reply in time (likely during publishing). Check this guide for a possible explanation and fix.

Thanks Jorge. Will check more on this.