Hi,

when i use drop down widget in navigation tab it is not working , as how it is outside of the tabs. drop down list box should display up side when the widget is at the bottom of the screen, but it is showing down instead of up. I hope there is a conflict between the tabs and drop down css (left and top) when i inspect it. Please check the attached oml and screenshot.

and here is the link : https://kuruma-ekadeep.outsystemscloud.com/PreviewInDevices/?IsMobilePreview=True&DeviceName=Smartphone&URL=/MobileApplication/DropDown?_ts=636858301118936342

Please suggest how to fix that issue.

Hello Kuruma,

This problem is related to the overflow property of the tabs-content class.

I suggest to override the tabs-content class and set "overflow: visible"

Hope this helps,

Cristiano Chamorra

Cristiano Chamorra wrote:

Hello Kuruma,

Hope this helps,

Cristiano Chamorra

Thanks Cristiano for responding , but can you tell me exactly where I need to change I tries as you suggested.

please tell me the class name.

Kuruma Ekadeep 

wrote:

Hello Kuruma,

Hope this helps,

Cristiano Chamorra

Thanks Cristiano for responding , but can you tell me exactly where I need to change I tries as you suggested.

Hi Kuruma, 

Hope this images will solve the question. There I create a class that I called tabsDrop to override the tabs-content class of the navigation tab.

Then I enclose the navigation tab in a container and add the tabsDrop class to that container.

Regards,

Cristiano Chamorra

Kuruma Ekadeep 

wrote:

Hello Kuruma,

Hope this helps,

Cristiano Chamorra

Hi Kuruma, 

Hope this images will solve the question. There I create a class that I called tabsDrop to override the tabs-content class of the navigation tab.

Then I enclose the navigation tab in a container and add the tabsDrop class to that container.

Regards,

Cristiano Chamorra

As you suggested , i placed the css but it is not working, could you please create a dummy oml which contain a drop down present in the navigation tabs .

Kuruma Ekadeep wrote:

Kuruma Ekadeep 

wrote:

Hello Kuruma,

Hope this helps,

Cristiano Chamorra

Hi Kuruma, 

Regards,

Cristiano Chamorra

As you suggested , i placed the css but it is not working, could you please create a dummy oml which contain a drop down present in the navigation tabs .

Hi Kuruma, check the oml and see if it is the expected behaviour.

Regards,

Cristiano Chamorra