Hello,

I want to integrate push notification plugin with outsystems. In the installation of the plugin it is mentioned that two files google-services.json and GoogleService-Info.plist are to be added and the below resource-file tag is to be added to the config.xml file. 

<platform name="android">
  <resource-file src="google-services.json" target="app/google-services.json" />
</platform>
<platform name="ios">
  <resource-file src="GoogleService-Info.plist" />
</platform>

I would like to know how to do this in outsystems. That is, where to put those files and where and how to add those resource-file tags?

Thank you! 

Hello 

Did you try setting the module property Extensibility Configurations 

Check the documentation here  

Forge already has some plugins enabling push notifications in case you have not checked yet for eg 

OneSignal , PushWoosh, Firebase Mobile and Firebase Cloud Message Plugin 

Regards

Amal

Amal Raj wrote:

Hello 

Did you try setting the module property Extensibility Configurations 

Check the documentation here  

Forge already has some plugins enabling push notifications in case you have not checked yet for eg 

OneSignal , PushWoosh, Firebase Mobile and Firebase Cloud Message Plugin 

Regards

Amal

Thank you for the suggestions. I will check them out. :)

Hi Zahabiya,

You may want to check the ongoing article series by Armando on how to implement Push notifications using PushWoosh: A rubber duck's notification... (part I and part II are out already). They are about PooshWoosh integration, but might still be helpful for other implementations.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Zahabiya,

You may want to check the ongoing article series by Armando on how to implement Push notifications using PushWoosh: A rubber duck's notification... (part I and part II are out already). They are about PooshWoosh integration, but might still be helpful for other implementations.

Hi Jorge,

Thank you, Great articles! I will have to wait for part III now.