DropDown issue inside a list in Tab Navigation Content

I have a drop down inside a list in tab navigation content, all the items in the dropdown list are not getting displayed. I am able to see only few. For example if I have 7, I can only see 5 items while clicking on dropdown. Can I have a solution for this.

Hi Saranya,

Can you please send me the .oml file of your code. Need to see the cause for this behavior.

saranya pappusetty wrote:

I have a drop down inside a list in tab navigation content, all the items in the dropdown list are not getting displayed. I am able to see only few. For example if I have 7, I can only see 5 items while clicking on dropdown. Can I have a solution for this.

Seems overflow hidden issue can you please share the OML file.

Or just try inspecting the list style and make overflow to visible.

It may solve your problem.

Regards,

Pankaj

saranya pappusetty wrote:

hello saranya, this maybe be related with the overflow of tabs-content. by the default this property is set to hidden. you need to overide that class. please see the images.

Hope it helps,

Cristiano Chamorra