session record list is getting refreshed

Hi,

i have used session record list..and bind to the list records. i don't no why it is getting refreshed on paginating

Could you detail more about your problem or show us a screenshot?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

Nuno Gonçalo Pereira wrote:

Could you detail more about your problem or show us a screenshot?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

Hi,

i have used list records in that i have some fields to fill and save it to the db..

and in the footer section i have used pagination..if i edit in the first page and recheck the first page..the data i have edited is refreshed

when you say recheck, you are talking about a refresh through F5 of the keyboard? if yes, it's normal..

when you say recheck, you are talking about a refresh through F5 of the keyboard? if yes, it's normal..

recheck means if i edit in the first page  and 2nd page again i come to the 1st page that time data is getting refreshed

At this moment, i think i could understood you. So if you edit any page and you refresh your page, you lose your data that you had changed. It probably happens because you don't save in that session variable your changes. Do you have any assign to assign your changes on save button or on the 'onchange' event?

At this moment, i think i could understood you. So if you edit any page and you refresh your page, you lose your data that you had changed. It probably happens because you don't save in that session variable your changes. Do you have any assign to assign your changes on save button or on the 'onchange' event?

Hi,

onchange event how to save data to the db.

and the problem is for that session variable data type i used structure entity so 

for session entity we can't create unique id right??

You have an editable table widget to do that with a on row save/on row delete, you can use this to save record's into your database, so you just need, in case of row save, save a record with all fields filled in. 

It's a far simple example:

You don't need to use a session variable for that. The use of list record's into session variables should be avoided.