Can't create Web Responsive Module

While I'm trying to create a Web Responsive module the studio is only loading and after a few seconds it will come back to the Development page. 

Solution

Hey Oliver,

I've seen this happen once before, figured it was a bug in Service Studio.  After trying a few more times, it finally took.  You could also try restarting Service Studio.

Or, have you already tried those?

Solution

Craig St. Jean wrote:

Hey Oliver,

I've seen this happen once before, figured it was a bug in Service Studio.  After trying a few more times, it finally took.  You could also try restarting Service Studio.

Thanks Craig,

I tried also and  its working now. 

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Craig St. Jean wrote:

Hey Oliver,

Thanks Craig,

How do you solve this problem? Please explain step by step.

Shraddha R wrote:

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Craig St. Jean wrote:

Hey Oliver,

Thanks Craig,

Shraddha, 

I tried to restart the Service Studio and tried to create a web responsive module. Then it works. 

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Shraddha R wrote:

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Craig St. Jean wrote:

Hey Oliver,

Thanks Craig,

Shraddha, 

I tried to restart the Service Studio and tried to create a web responsive module. Then it works. 

sorry sir, But how to restart the service studio? 

Shraddha R wrote:

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Shraddha R wrote:

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Craig St. Jean wrote:

Hey Oliver,

Thanks Craig,

Shraddha, 

Shraddha,

Close the Service Studio application then try to open it again. 

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Shraddha R wrote:

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Shraddha R wrote:

Oliver Tandayu wrote:

Craig St. Jean wrote:

Hey Oliver,

Thanks Craig,

Shraddha, 

Shraddha,

Close the Service Studio application then try to open it again. 

Ok sir

I am also facing a similar issue for OS-11.0.510.0.
Even after restarting, re-installing it doesn't work for me. 

Is there any setting that I am missing with?

Facing the same issue for 11.5.39.

Unable to create any responsive web app or Dublin modules. 

Able to create blank modules.

Have attempted multiple reset of service studio and my computer.

Hoping for some help on the matter.

Hi all,

There is a known issue in that version of Service Studio. Please download the latest version from here https://www.outsystems.com/downloads/

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Hi,

I am experiencing it right now. I am using the latest version of OutSystems 11.6.1 and macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103). I restarted the app even my machine, still can't create module. I only experienced this using my personal account that I have created yesterday.

Thanks,

Cha

Same issue here, with v11.6.1 build 3701 and macOS Mojave v10.14.6

It seems to be a recurrent issue since early 2019, any solution to this?

Hi, I have the same issue as well. 

Downloaded latest mac version v11.6.1, but everytime I try to create a Reactive web module, it just reverts back to the development page. All the other modules create just fine.

fap wrote:

Hi, I have the same issue as well. 

Downloaded latest mac version v11.6.1, but everytime I try to create a Reactive web module, it just reverts back to the development page. All the other modules create just fine.

I'm getting this exactly problem is there not a solution yet?

Any updates about this problem?

I have Last version of service studio and MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

I just started to try outsystems to check the advantages of this plattform. Now i can't even start the first tutorial...

Hi Celso,

Can you detail what you are trying to do and what is how is Service Studio behaving?I never had any such problems (like the one described higher in this thread) with SS on macOS. As far as I'm aware, it should work. The known incompatibility is with macOS Catalina 10.15.x.

Bear in mind that Service Studio on macOS has always been a Technical Preview, which means there are limitations that might make it unsuitable for most.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Celso,

Can you detail what you are trying to do and what is how is Service Studio behaving?I never had any such problems (like the one described higher in this thread) with SS on macOS. As far as I'm aware, it should work. The known incompatibility is with macOS Catalina 10.15.x.

Bear in mind that Service Studio on macOS has 

always been a Technical Preview, which means there are limitations that might make it unsuitable for most.

Hi,

I came across the same issue described already in this three, perhaps I can summarize the issue with the sample screenshots. It's great there's Service Studio version for macOS, I very much would like this to work :)

I am trying to create my first reactive Web App according to the guide: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Getting_Started/Create_Your_First_Reactive_Web_App

Unfortunately, I am stuck already with the Module creation stepl. When I click the button "CREATE MODULE" on the screen (see SCREEN - Create Module below), I get the screen (see SCREEN - Screen Disappears), but after a few seconds it just disappears and I am back to the Create Module screen. I re-tried a few times and the behavior is always like this. I tried to restart Service Studio, I also rebooted my Mac Pro and it doesn't help.

If I change "Choose module type" to Blank instead of Reactive Web Application, then it works. Looks like something is not quite working when the module type is "Reactive Web Application".

System information:

macOS High Sierra (version 10.13.6)

OutSystems Service Studio-11.6.1 (Build 3701)

SCREEN - Create Module

SCREEN - Screen Disappears

Hi,

My colleague solved this problem by installing OutSystems UI Templates Reactive version 1.2.2. Download the .oap file then open in it to your Service Studio. You can download version 1.2.2 here https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/6335

Note that I encounter this only on MacOS. For windows version, I think there are no issues creating modules.

Thanks,

Cha

Reijo Jalava wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Celso,

Bear in mind that Service Studio on macOS has 

always been a Technical Preview, which means there are limitations that might make it unsuitable for most.

Hi,

I came across the same issue described already in this three, perhaps I can summarize the issue with the sample screenshots. It's great there's Service Studio version for macOS, I very much would like this to work :)

I am trying to create my first reactive Web App according to the guide: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Getting_Started/Create_Your_First_Reactive_Web_App

Unfortunately, I am stuck already with the Module creation stepl. When I click the button "CREATE MODULE" on the screen (see SCREEN - Create Module below), I get the screen (see SCREEN - Screen Disappears), but after a few seconds it just disappears and I am back to the Create Module screen. I re-tried a few times and the behavior is always like this. I tried to restart Service Studio, I also rebooted my Mac Pro and it doesn't help.

If I change "Choose module type" to Blank instead of Reactive Web Application, then it works. Looks like something is not quite working when the module type is "Reactive Web Application".

System information:

macOS High Sierra (version 10.13.6)

OutSystems Service Studio-11.6.1 (Build 3701)

SCREEN - Create Module

SCREEN - Screen Disappears

Hi there!

This, what Reijo Jalava described, is exactly what is happening to me.

For now i am using my PC to make the Reactive Web Apps modules and proceed with tutorials.

Later, after i finished the first tutorial, i tried to open this Reactive Web modules on my Mac, and this time i got this error: 

"Open module
SAML Authentication for End-Users in Reactive Web is only available in a more recent version of Service Studio. Upgrade Service Studio to open this module."

But i have last version. 

Hope it helps to understand better this issue.

Hi.

I've updated the "Service Studio for Mac Status Update" community post with important information if you have been using MacOS Catalina and want to use Service Studio. Check it please if you want to have access to the new version that will overcome this issue.

Kind regards,
Tércio

Craig St.Jean wrote:

Hey Oliver,

not working tried a lot having the same issue everytime

Is there any real solution for this problem. I have the same problem in Service Studio 11.5.39.

Hi Zafer Sunger,

Please refer to Tiago's post on this same topic. That version of Service Studio has a known issue and you should update it.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jorge Martins,

Thank you. Problem is solved. But I thought  I had downloaded the latest version. I think Google redirects to wrong download link (The link goes to download page of DevelopmentEnvironment-11.0.109.0.exe). You should check your site map and update in Google Search Console. Please, see the screenshot below.