How to add records to database

Hello,

I am currently creating a mobile application, and i want to add records to my database. Is there a way to add more records to the database? In addition to creating a backend website, if not, ask how to create a simple backend website please.

Thanks

P.

Hi,

Use Scaffolding in out systems,

Right click in entity and create screen list and details.

And now you can add records in database.

Thanks

P S wrote:

Hello,

I am currently creating a mobile application, and i want to add records to my database. Is there a way to add more records to the database? In addition to creating a backend website, if not, ask how to create a simple backend website please.

Thanks

P.

Hi P s,

You can create a Trail mode Website using same database, in which you just have create a simple page for listing and detail screen.

For that just go to entity and right click , you will get option of  Create List Screen and Create Detail screen , this option only available ,when you set default theme for espace.

Thanks

Rocky

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Which choice ?

Thanks

Rocky wrote:

P S wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

P.

Hi P s,

You can create a Trail mode Website using same database, in which you just have create a simple page for listing and detail screen.

For that just go to entity and right click , you will get option of  Create List Screen and Create Detail screen , this option only available ,when you set default theme for espace.

Thanks

Rocky

I can't find this option because I'm using free mode?

Thanks.

P S wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Which choice ?

Thanks

Create web application and use same db and then right click on entity which do you want to save records.

and then create both list and detail screen.

JitendraYadav wrote:

P S wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Which choice ?

Thanks

Create web application and use same db and then right click on entity which do you want to save records.

Why I can't find this option because I'm using free mode? TT

Which version of the program do you use?

Thanks.

P S wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

P S wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Which choice ?

Thanks

Thanks.

Make sure you selected default theme for espace then only option will be available.

Once you select theme ,you have to publish it

Rocky wrote:

P S wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

P S wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Which choice ?

Thanks

Thanks.

Make sure you selected default theme for espace then only option will be available.

Once you select theme ,you have to publish it

Sorry for the late reply.

Why is our field not the same? Which version do you use?

P S,

People are suggesting you create a new Web Application that uses the same database as your Mobile App, your screenshot shows you are on a Mobile App.

A backend web application is a good idea if you will need to change your records later. If all you need is fill initial data, you can always create an Excel file with the data and use the "Create Action to Bootstrap Data from Excel..." option on the context menu (make sure the Excel files column names - first row, their order, and the values they have in other rows match the entity attributes)  

OK 

Now, I'm created a new Web Application.

Many Thanks. 

Jorge Martins Rocky JitendraYadav