How to give menu in Table Records Widget

Hi,

I would like to create a table record with an interface like below screenshot:

In the last column there is a 3 dots button on click of it the div with links are appeared. I need to design a table record because all the coming from an entity. How can I display that div? 

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Hello Manthan, 

Not sure what's exactly your question... if your idea is to have something like the '3 dots' icon that presents a list of options when clicked, you can go with the IconDropdown widget.

Best Regards

Hello Paulo Zacarias,

I am using Outsystems Web UI so I think Silk UI won't work on pages with Outsystems UI web.

I need the rows to be of same size while clicking on that widget and all the data is coming from a entity so I would have to use table records widget to bind the entity from preparation. 

If you have any example how to do this type of UI in outsystems UI web please share the .oml file.

Regards,

Manthan Shah. 

Hi Manthan,

In OutSystems UI there is still no alternative for the IconDropdown widget Paulo mentions above.

(See:https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Upgrading/Migrating_UI_of_the_Silk_Web_applications_to_OutSystems_UI_Framework/03_Migration_reference_tables)

So I quess you use something custom (jquery plugin) in your Table Record to view the options.

Use if statements to show the menuoptions which are necessary per row.

Regards,

Jasper 

Jasper Oudenaarden wrote:

Hi Manthan,

In OutSystems UI there is still no alternative for the IconDropdown widget Paulo mentions above.

(See:https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Upgrading/Migrating_UI_of_the_Silk_Web_applications_to_OutSystems_UI_Framework/03_Migration_reference_tables)

So I quess you use something custom (jquery plugin) in your Table Record to view the options.

Use if statements to show the menuoptions which are necessary per row.

Regards,

Jasper 

Hi,

Can you help me out with an .oml so I can design the same.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Solution

Hi Manthan,

You can do it with the new UI Widget "DropDown", with some little CSS:

Check .OML attached.

Solution

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hi Manthan,

Check .OML attached.

Thanks for the help.

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hi Manthan,

Check .OML attached.

It did solve the problem but there is a different problem now please have a look at the screenshot below:

1) When I open a DropDown from the editable table:

2) After clicking the other rows Action I can see the first rows Action for some time and after wards it vanishes:

How can I stop the mentioned behavior i.e. to open only 1 Action on click of the icon?

Regards,

Manthan Shah

Manthan Shah wrote:

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hi Manthan,

Check .OML attached.

It did solve the problem but there is a different problem now please have a look at the screenshot below:

2) After clicking the other rows Action I can see the first rows Action for some time and after wards it vanishes:

How can I stop the mentioned behavior i.e. to open only 1 Action on click of the icon?

Regards,

Manthan Shah

Hi Manthan,

I tested at http://manty-shah.outsystemscloud.com/Upload/TableWithMenu.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)= and it seems to be working ok.

There's some acceptable delay on hiding. Are you talking about it?

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Manthan Shah wrote:

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hi Manthan,

Check .OML attached.

Regards,

Manthan Shah

Hi Manthan,

I tested at http://manty-shah.outsystemscloud.com/Upload/TableWithMenu.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)= and it seems to be working ok.

There's some acceptable delay on hiding. Are you talking about it?

Yes delays how to reduce the delays?

Regards,

Manthan Shah.