Warning when compiling eSpace - Could not find referenced eSpace in this server

Hello All,

When publishing eSpace, on compilation step following warning message is displayed:

"Missing Dependency
Could not find the 'Datepicker' eSpace in this server. Application runtime errors might occur."

Actually there is no 'Datepicker' eSpace on the environment and also I can't see 'Datepicker' eSpace in the references of publishing eSpace. Same message is occurred when deploying application to another environment using LifeTime staging process.

The Platform Version is 9.0.1.15.

What is the reason of this warning? How can it be resolved?

Sincerely,
Mikheil 

Hi,

Did that module had that reference? If somewhere during the development of that module had that reference some replace/remove of that component may have failed and that's why you still have that message.

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi,

Did that module had that reference? If somewhere during the development of that module had that reference some replace/remove of that component may have failed and that's why you still have that message.

Hi Nuno Rolo,

Thanks for your response.

On development environment no one of existing versions of that module have that reference. I don't know if it had that reference ever.

But if assume that it had that reference, then how this issue can be solved? Do you have any concern on this?

Sincerely,
Mikheil  

My approach is getting back to that version and start to replace/remove the reference again, sometimes I also use the search in the entire module to check if there's some hardcoded reference somewhere (CSS, JS, URL).

In your case maybe this search provides the necessary information if there's no version in the environment with that.

Nuno Rolo wrote:

My approach is getting back to that version and start to replace/remove the reference again, sometimes I also use the search in the entire module to check if there's some hardcoded reference somewhere (CSS, JS, URL).

In your case maybe this search provides the necessary information if there's no version in the environment with that.

Thanks for suggestion. 

I tried to search the reference by name in that eSpace, but there is not results, nothing was found with that name.

I think the only case is to delete existing eSpace and create new one (probably with same name), then copy all logic/components to created one. I don't have other idea.

I will appreciate any other suggestions, if any.

Regards,
Mikheil

I investigated that 'Datepicker' appears in list of All References only in that eSpace which has missing dependency. But it doesn't has any components and it is not selected. Please see image below.

When trying to check it red question mark is appeared. Please see image below.

If I click on refresh icon selection is removed. Please see image below.

The strangest this is that when trying to find 'Datepicker' in All References of any other eSpace it is not listed there. Please see image below.

Also I have queried OSSYS_ESPACE table, there is no record with that name (Datepicker).

May this information be helpful to provide some suggestion about how to remove such reference?

Sincerel,
Mikheil