How to show a "Table Records" or "List Records" widgets within an accordion?

How to show a "Table Records" or "List Records" widgets within an accordion in Outsystem web without using Silk UI? 

Please refer to the below screenshot.

Hello Saikat, 

Just drag and drop the TableRecords inside the Accordion Content placeholder.

You need to feed that TableRecords with some data that you can fetch (for instance) from the preparation of the screen that contains the Accordion. 

Best Regards

Paulo Zacarias wrote:

Hello Saikat, 

Just drag and drop the TableRecords inside the Accordion Content placeholder.

You need to feed that TableRecords with some data that you can fetch (for instance) from the preparation of the screen that contains the Accordion. 

Best Regards

It's not allowing me to drag and drop an TableRecords inside an AccordionItem content placeholder.

Hello Saikat, 

Forgot to tell, first, you have to put an Accordion Item inside the Accordion Content.

Best Regards

Paulo Zacarias wrote:

Hello Saikat, 

Forgot to tell, first, you have to put an Accordion Item inside the Accordion Content.

Best Regards

I have to save the table record along with some other data and hence I have put the Accordion placeholder within a form and that's why it's not letting me drag and drop  the TableRacord widget. If I dont use the form, then it is working. So now how to resolve this? 

Thank you.

Hello Saikat, 

It is, in fact, possible to put the form working together with the accordion items and the table records. You can do like this: 

Best Regards