Hi, I am stuck building my app. 

I have two tables that contain some numbers. So, I have the input and select form from two tables that the user fills in and it is saved in one table. 

Based on these entries from the user, app needs to retrieve certain data from these table, an image attached to what the user chooses and depending on the user's choice the application should give a result (i named the column table what user selects and what should be result). It can be done when user save the form the application should take this data (Result) and store it in the table where the input of other data is done.

How can i take these results when user saves the form on app.

Hi Amx,

I only know one way to do this, it´s using the application Office Utils of forge.

Maybe, other application can do it, but I never used another.

Best regards,

Douglas Lima

you can make this advanced query to show your table, in Preparation Flow:

select table.selectA, table.selectB, Formula(Result1) , table.selectD, table.SelectE, Formula(table.ResultB)

from table

considering that Formula is the Formula that you use to get your result.

I hope this will help you!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

@Douglas Lima

Thank you for help, but you didnt understand my question. I dont need any office files to export or inport. This table is in databes and working with other data tables.

@Nuno Pereira

Should i put that query when saving the form or...?

Thank you

Amx wrote:

@Douglas Lima

Thank you for help, but you didnt understand my question. I dont need any office files to export or inport. This table is in databes and working with other data tables.

@Nuno Pereira

Thank you

No, put that query only when you're showing your data. Your form only saves data into database.

Amx wrote:

@Douglas Lima

@Nuno Pereira

Thank you

I´m really sorry about that.

Does anyone else have a solution?

Nuno Gonçalo Pereira wrote:

you can make this advanced query to show your table, in Preparation Flow:

select table.selectA, table.selectB, Formula(Result1) , table.selectD, table.SelectE, Formula(table.ResultB)

from table

considering that Formula is the Formula that you use to get your result.

I hope this will help you!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

It did not solve your problem?

Hi Amx,

Can you explain better what you want to accomplish? Maybe share with us what you already have, some print screens or even examples of what you want to do.

Regards,

Marcelo