Thumbnail hover image getting trucated(going down the page) at some places.

I'm using a thumbnail hover image so that if cursor goes over the image, it should display me the large thumbnail image. But at some places when i move cursor over image, the images gets truncated i.e going down to the screen and i'm not able to see the half portion of that image.

I want my hover image to be fully visible on screen.

Hi Shweta,

Are you using any Forge component for this or you have created your own?
If its from forge, then please mention Component name.
If its not from forge, please provide more details of your work and your logic. (If possible, send sample OML with same issue reproducible or screenshot to quickly identify the issue.)

Regards

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Shweta,

Are you using any Forge component for this or you have created your own?
If its from forge, then please mention Component name.
If its not from forge, please provide more details of your work and your logic. (If possible, send sample OML with same issue reproducible or screenshot to quickly identify the issue.)

Regards

I am not using any forge component. Actually i have an image which shows hover image after pointing cursor over that image. In other places hover image is showing within the visible screen but at some place hover image is showing down that's why i'm not able to see whole image because half portion of image is cutting. 

Hi,

Did you try and use lightBoxImage? You can check the documentation here.

Regards,

Marcelo

I'm not using lightBoxImage. 

I'm getting image like this at some places. Here 1st,3rd and 4th image hovers properly within visible area of screen but 2nd image is getting down.

Hi,

I think you are making your life harder by not using already existing component. But if you really want us to help you with that custom solution you should share with us a example module with it so we can look into it.

Regards,

Marcelo

Actually this functionality is implemented by some other person. I don't have to make changes in this. 

I just need to fix this issue. Help me if i can apply any css/JavaScript for it so that it should always open within visible area of screen.