[Custom Input Masks] Version 3.0.6 - OnChange (Ajax Call) Bug when there is more than one Currency Mask

Forge Component
(31)
Published on 22 Apr by Marcelo Ferreira
31 votes
Published on 22 Apr by Marcelo Ferreira

Hi,

First of all, thanks for creating this component.

I have found an issue on version 3.0.6, when using more than one Currency Mask on the same page with OnChange events. When I change the value in two Currency Mask inputs, the focus jumps from any input to the last Currency Mask input changed and does not stay on the input currently being used.

The more inputs with masks there are on the page, the stranger the behavior gets. Even on the OnChange events of inputs without masks this behavior occurs, as after the Ajax call, the focus jumps to inputs with masks.

I had to downgrade to version 3.0.5 as it does not have this issue. In its current state, 3.0.6 is unusable if there are several inputs with masks.

Regards,

João Mateus

Hi João,

Thanks for your feedback. I will try to check what is issue when I get some time.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi João,

I wasn't able to reproduce your problem. What I did was create a table records with 10+ records with multiple columns with inputs. some with masks others without. On the on change of each input I send a feedback message and ajax refresh the whole table records and it looks like its working fine.

Can you explain better your case or if you have time attach an example with the problem reported.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marcelo