Not able to find/add Calendar widget in mobile app

Hi,

I am just trying to get calendar widget in my mobile app. Did not get it in widgets. So tried to install through manage dependencies but only found 'input calendar' under rich widget. but it has a description that it's available only for web apps. 

Can someone tell me from where to get it in my mobile app?

Hi Bahkti Shinde,

As per the OutSystems UI Mobile forge page, the Calendar mobile pattern was renamed Datepicker.

Solution

Hi Bakhti,

If you're using Outsystems 11, it's in the OutsystemsUIMobile module:

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Bahkti Shinde,

As per the OutSystems UI Mobile forge page, the Calendar mobile pattern was renamed Datepicker.

Hi Jorge,

Ok Thanks. I am able to find it on forge. But can you please suggest me which date picker i should install among all these?

Hi Bahkti Shinde,

You don't need to install any of those... the pattern comes with OutSystems UI Mobile. They just changed its name from Calendar to Datepicker.

You can find information about how to use it in the Documentation.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Bahkti Shinde,

You don't need to install any of those... the pattern comes with OutSystems UI Mobile. They just changed its name from Calendar to Datepicker.

You can find information about how to use it in the Documentation.

Hi Jorge,

Ok, but in my OutSystems UI Mobile, i could not find DatePicker under the Interaction tab.

I got it from manage dependencies in OutsystemsUIMobile module.

Thanks a lot.

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Bakhti,

If you're using Outsystems 11, it's in the OutsystemsUIMobile module:

Hi Nordin Ahdi,

Thanks a lot. Now, I got it on my app.

Hi Bhakti,

Either you have to manage dependencies and add 'DatePicker' or like I showed you in my post earlier, you're still using and earlier version of OusystemsUIMobile where it's still called 'Calendar'.

You could update your OutsystemUIMobile module from the Forge so you have all the latest components.

Kind regards,

Nordin

The Datepicker is only available on version 2.0.9 of OutSystems UI Mobile, earlier it was called Calendar. In any case, if you can't find either, you may need to go reference it:

• Click on the Manage Dependencies icon on the toolbar (the "power plug")
  • Search on the left side for OutSystemsUI.
  • Select OutSystemsUIMobile
  • On the right side make sure the checkbox next to the Datepicker pattern (or Calendar, if using an older version) is checked. If you can't see it make sure the dropdown filter on the top right of the popup is set to "Show All".

Jorge Martins wrote:

The Datepicker is only available on version 2.0.9 of OutSystems UI Mobile, earlier it was called Calendar. In any case, if you can't find either, you may need to go reference it:

• Click on the Manage Dependencies icon on the toolbar (the "power plug")
  • Search on the left side for OutSystemsUI.
  • Select OutSystemsUIMobile
  • On the right side make sure the checkbox next to the Datepicker pattern (or Calendar, if using an older version) is checked. If you can't see it make sure the dropdown filter on the top right of the popup is set to "Show All".

Hi Jorge,

Yes i got it. It is named as Calendar.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Bhakti,

I'm glad you've found it!
Please mark a post as a solution to help other community members and so the moderators can close this topic.

Kind regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Bhakti,

I'm glad you've found it!
Please mark a post as a solution to help other community members and so the moderators can close this topic.

Kind regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Yes definitely. 

Thanks.