Hi all,

could you please help me, on how to solve the error shown in the attached file?

This is an on premises server OS11. Everything was going great until i reached the 6th step of the post-installation check list " Install System Components". An error appeared (don't have a screenshot of that one).

Basically when trying to install any of the components shown in the installation checklist i retrieve an error, when trying to review all the configurations using the configuration tool it shows me the error in the attached file.

Could you please advise?

Regards.

Hi Tozas,

Are these services in automatic  mode:

Outsystems deployment controller

Outsystems deployment 

Outsystems Shedular

Are you able to login to Service Center?

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Tozas,

Are you able to login to Service Center?

Yes, no problem with that.

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Tozas,

Are these services in automatic  mode:

Outsystems deployment controller

Outsystems deployment 

Outsystems Shedular

Are you able to login to Service Center?

??


Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Tozas,

Are these services in automatic  mode:

Outsystems deployment controller

Outsystems deployment 

Outsystems Shedular

Are you able to login to Service Center?

??


Hi Amreen,


Outsystems deployment controller - Running/Automatic

Outsystems deployment - Stopped/Disabled

Outsystems Shedular - Stopped/Disabled

Are you able to login to Service Center? - Yes


Solution

Hi Tozas,

So you probably skipped the first step of post installation. Make it automatic.



Regards,

Amreen

Solution

Is it working now??

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Tozas,

So you probably skipped the first step of post installation. Make it automatic.



Regards,

Amreen

Rookie mistake! :D

IT WORKS! Thank you!!