How do I bypass the login workflow?

How do I bypass the login workflow? Since my app can be used entirely offline with just a local storage database.

Solution

Hi YS Yeo,

Just set all roles of your Screens to 'Anonymous'.

Kind regards,
Nordin

Solution

YS,

While you can do what Nordin is suggesting, I would first try to understand your needs.
Does your application NEEDS login, but must work entirely offline, or it does not need login at all?

If you just don't need login at all, you can do as Nordin is suggesting.

If you do need to make a login, but the application must work offline, this is not a problem, as the Login persists even if the application goes offline (unless you change this behaviour). EDIT: In this case, the user MUST be online the first time he accesses the app, in order to make the login.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

YS,

While you can do what Nordin is suggesting, I would first try to understand your needs.
Does your application NEEDS login, but must work entirely offline, or it does not need login at all?

If you just don't need login at all, you can do as Nordin is suggesting.

If you do need to make a login, but the application must work offline, this is not a problem, as the Login persists even if the application goes offline (unless you change this behaviour). EDIT: In this case, the user MUST be online the first time he accesses the app, in order to make the login.

Cheers.

Thanks! Setting the screens to "anonymous" suffices haha