need maximize button in Popup editor

Hi

i know this is very bad requirement.but my client is telling we have to do this.need help for this.we have popup screen.for popup screen we are using rich widget -popup edit.but they want maximize buttion in popup header area.how to implement that one?is it possible.i already tried to modify rich widget(Clone).but unable to do.

can you please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

Yes, I would say that this is very bad.

Anyway, you can try the solutions presented here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18456498/how-can-i-change-the-size-of-an-iframe-from-inside

You will need to use JavaScript inside the Popup in order to be able to accomplish what you want.
Check the answer from Robert Benyi there.

Cheers.

but they want maximize button before close button in popup.if user click maximize button we have to open popup in maximize mode.

Arkyadeep Bharadwaj wrote:

but they want maximize button before close button in popup.if user click maximize button we have to open popup in maximize mode.

So, what is the problem? The link I provided has the JavaScript code you can use to do that... Sure you have to adapt it, but I don't see any problem in doing that (like changing the RichWidget Popup_Editor (cloned) to have a button that executes the JavaScript required to redimension the iFrame...

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Arkyadeep Bharadwaj wrote:

So, what is the problem? The link I provided has the JavaScript code you can use to do that... Sure you have to adapt it, but I don't see any problem in doing that (like changing the RichWidget Popup_Editor (cloned) to have a button that executes the JavaScript required to redimension the iFrame...

Cheers

ok.i will try now