Need visible scrollbar in outsystems mobile

Hi Outsystems team, 

I need visible scrollbar for my mobile application. I have tried "overflow-y:scroll" css in my application. But the scrollbar is not visible. Please give some solution to fix this issue.

Regards,

Indumathy V

Indu mathy wrote:

Hi Outsystems team, 

I need visible scrollbar for my mobile application. I have tried "overflow-y:scroll" css in my application. But the scrollbar is not visible. Please give some solution to fix this issue.

Regards,

Indumathy V

.example{

overflow-y:scroll; 

}

this should work.. using "example" in the style class property..

Nuno Gonçalo Pereira wrote:

Indu mathy wrote:

Hi Outsystems team, 

Regards,

Indumathy V

.example{

}

I already tried this style class and the scroll is working fine. But the scrollbar is not visible in the screen. Is there any other way to achieve it?

Regards,

Indumathy V

Indu mathy wrote:

Indu mathy wrote:

Hi Outsystems team, 

Regards,

Indumathy V

.example{

}

I already tried this style class and the scroll is working fine. But the scrollbar is not visible in the screen. Is there any other way to achieve it?

Regards,

Indumathy V

see this post:

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_pos_overflow.asp

thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

Indu mathy wrote:

Indu mathy wrote:

Hi Outsystems team, 

Regards,

Indumathy V

.example{

}

Regards,

Indumathy V

Hello Indumathy V,

I found tis post when i was also having the same trouble.

I found out that at least in Outsystems 10, the scrollbar is hidden by default:

::-webkit-scrollbar { 

display: none;

}

All it was needed was to set display to unset and add a bit of style on the scrollbar.

No need to use a component if all is needed is a simple scrollbar...