Roles and input validations

Hello everyone, I want to ask something about exercise in To Do application (Roles and Input Validation). I have a problem when I start debugging the module used Google Chrome, in alert say "Google Chrome Not Installed". Even though i have latest Chrome Version, like this picture :

When I install the latest chrome version, this alert keep the show. So, i want to ask everyone in here. How to Problem solve about it? Thank You.

Hermawansyah Hermawansyah wrote:

Hello everyone, I want to ask something about exercise in To Do application (Roles and Input Validation). I have a problem when I start debugging the module used Google Chrome, in alert say "Google Chrome Not Installed". Even though i have latest Chrome Version, like this picture :

When I install the latest chrome version, this alert keep the show. So, i want to ask everyone in here. How to Problem solve about it? Thank You.

Is chrome is your default browser? Maybe not ..please check.

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hermawansyah Hermawansyah wrote:

Is chrome is your default browser? Maybe not ..please check.

my default browser is Google Chrome, but keep not solve this alert.